Minimum GPU to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATI is crazy lol. So whats up with ATI lately? Are they like trying to bankrupt Nvidia?

Now would be the time to do it. With many companies in America going bankrupt, if ATi can potentially drown their competition, and be able to price gauge and rule the market, they might just take that chance. I would be really upset if that happened though, because then prices would go up, and there would be less advancement.

I think its quite possible, I think the main drive of AMD to do that to nVidia is because of their severe losses on the CPU Market lately

I didn't think it'd have to come to that... but they are becoming pretty corrupt in the ways of business.....

There is nothing corrupt in trying to drive you competitor out of business by selling superior products at a competitive price.

It has nothing to do with there losses in the cpu segment, if AMD was winning there they would still be doing the exact same thing.

^^ Yeah, although that is probably a good thing.

ATI winning is good for everyone since it keeps AMD in business, well everyone except nvidia.

Nvidia wont die. They are hurting right now, but they are hardly dead. I wont be surprised if they stop making motherboards, since Intel has locked them out of QPI, and AMDs chipsets are fine. But Nvidia just wont die because ATI is having a good year.

What is a power PC?

Anyways... that's probably true, since there are boards that already have SLI and CrossfireX capability, why would anybody buy an nVidia one when we have boards that do both.. I guess then its just a matter of features and overclokcing capability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom