Might build new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I fixed the 2nd HDD link, it was supposed to be the link to the case (Super LanBoy). I'm gonna stick with my SG HDD, other than that, any other suggestions?

I'm not dissing on Seagate or anything, but you can do so much better in the same price range. 16MB cache is relativaly new, and there is a great increase in performance. Team it up with SATA, and BOOM you got a kick ass hard drive. The only reason I chose the Maxtor is because I have a very good personal experience with it. I have one currently residing in my HTPC (Home Theater PC). And I must say, it is fast. Another reason I didn't suggest the Western Digital is because their 16MB cache hard drives are SATA 2, and I'm not sure if SATA 2 compatible with SATA 1. If it is, then here's the WD drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144701

As for monitors, what are you looking for here? LCD? CRT? 17"? 19"?

I'd like a LCD, but I think that's out of the question. Now, I may not even be getting this, since my parents think I should get a laptop instead. As for the monitor, a 17" CRT should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom