Low-end Tower Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
about what?

buy the bundle that was put together previously, do the quad core option, add the motherboard in a later post as well as the video card so you can do some light gaming.

questions or budget issues?

let us know how it goes

about what?

buy the bundle that was put together previously, do the quad core option, add the motherboard in a later post as well as the video card so you can do some light gaming.

questions or budget issues?

let us know how it goes

if i do dis, it will complete my tower right?

i want to be able to run Fraps(video recording software for fps games) with little to no lag at all. can the tower do this?

You're asking for a low end computer to do what a high end computer does. Even at the lowest quality settings, games like combat arms will have low frame rates("lag") when using Fraps.

oh...its just hard to play games with really low fps, loading into games slow andd being the last one in ALL the time. it justt p***'s me off a lot :l and since i dont have that much money and i love gaming, its hard to build a tower that'll even be ok for gaming. this just stresses me out alot.

I haven't used Fraps in a while but I believe it is insanely resource intensive...I think you'll need a high-end machine to use it and play the games at high frame rates.

I haven't used Fraps in a while but I believe it is insanely resource intensive...I think you'll need a high-end machine to use it and play the games at high frame rates.

yeah..but i dont need a high-end that can play on high settings. lowest settings is fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom