Looking for a Widescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

straightv6

Not A Super Techie
Preferably 20" and under $250 shipped.
I don't play games and it won't be for movies either. Just something to use Office and browse the web with.

The one ste suggested would be considered a decent gaming lcd, and it should last you a long time. Its under your budget too, go for it.

darkop16 said:
The one ste suggested would be considered a decent gaming lcd, and it should last you a long time. Its under your budget too, go for it.

That one looks good but there is no height adjustment :mad:

thats not really a wide screen. I think the first one suggested is the best deal with the instant savings...if you really want the height adjustments, then you''l prob have to settle for a 19" instead since all the other 20"+ are out of your budget.

edit: and now that im looking around for a widescreen for ya...there isn't any with hieght adjustments.

edit edit: this as good as your going to get as far as heigt adjustments on a wide screen: samsung 20" WS since it stands hiegher then the others, but its over your budget.

darkop16 said:
thats not really a wide screen. I think the first one suggested is the best deal with the instant savings...if you really want the height adjustments, then you''l prob have to settle for a 19" instead since all the other 20"+ are out of your budget.

"Preferably 20" and under $250 shipped."

He didn't specifically say he wanted wide screen. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom