Looking at purchasing a "gaming" keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I disagree if the games can benefit from macro keys ( and what game doesn't come on ). With a G11/G15 keyboard macros, you can not only record any combo of keys you want but also the timing of the keys...very important for games like WoW

thats not paying all that extra cash... Hotkeybind supports making Macro's and don't have to be used in games... plus it can be used in games...

thats not paying all that extra cash... Hotkeybind supports making Macro's and don't have to be used in games... plus it can be used in games...

but normal keyboards dont have dedicated keys like the G11/G15 and other gaming keyboards. Plus I don't know any macro programs that also record the timings between the keys, or let macro setting on the fly ( meaning you can do it right in the game without any interface ). If your going to be with a keyboard for 6 years why not just dish out the 60...jeez some of you guys are real cheap :p

Once you figure out what all the LCD can do on the g15 you wont ever want to be without it. I love my g15.

but normal keyboards dont have dedicated keys like the G11/G15 and other gaming keyboards. Plus I don't know any macro programs that also record the timings between the keys, or let macro setting on the fly ( meaning you can do it right in the game without any interface ). If your going to be with a keyboard for 6 years why not just dish out the 60...jeez some of you guys are real cheap :p

I'd rather spend the extra cash that i saved on something else .... call me cheap... but its the best bang for the buck option

I have a G-15, and a G5 2007. As well as a G7.

I usually use the G7 when I'm in bed. There are a lot of TV shows and movies I have on my hard drives but haven't watched yet.

The G5 2007 + G15 IMO is an excellent FPS combo.

Same combo. G15 and g5. How much weight do you have in yours? I actually used the max amount of weight in mine and its still a little too light for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom