Looking for pc3200 ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
i'm looking for pc3200 ram... nothing too fancy, but something with a heat spreader.... good chance of slightly overclocking (after extensive reading:D ), gonna max out at 2 gigs. Any good suggestions of what to get??? no value ram obviously...

thanks for any suggestions!

oo very nice ram, and it has a very nice appeal as well.. i can look through the side window and just say.... ****! i saw some weird ram at fries in one of their computers, it had scrolling text in it, i'm pretty sure it was corsair, but not too sure on that.. do any of you know what it may be??? ... and i'm only looking for one stick at the moment... i'm looking to just get my build started already... its already been calculated out to another 890 dollars more to finish.. that is my opty 165,fortron 600 watt psu,dvd drive, 250 mb hard drive, a ram that was about 85 dollars, and windows home edition.... so i'm trying to only get what i need so far... i shall look for a single stick of this ocz

*edit* by the way, i forgot to say thanks for the suggestion

and what about this ram here???

GigaRam
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820221004

well as i've stated in a topic before i need really long psu cables due to the weirdness of my case... this picture was a question for fans.. but it won't hurt, its just a diagram....
installation-big2.jpg

cuz with the psu i have now, i had troubles getting the 4 pin connector to reach, with the graphics card in, it has no way to reach... are they're extentions for 4 pin connectors, cuz if so, i'd buy the antec in a heartbeat

i meant the other 4 pin.. in the shape of a square i guess you could say.. or is it not necessary to connect??? or is that for something else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom