Looking for a nice gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
...wow they still havent even left NJ....its been over 24 hours more like 36 hours...

003 said:
http://www.razerzone.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=10

I own a diamondback plasma, and it has the same button layout as the copperhead I think, and it's fine for me. I think I read that the layout of the copperhead was actually improved a little however.

A little late here, but oh well--

I have the Diamondback Plasma, and tested it against both the MX1000 (wireless) and the MX518 (same 1600 dpi).

Size-
I personally like the smaller mice, not so "fat", for easy movement! Many people complain about the Razer being so small, but it's really not. And the MX1000, well, it's a slug. I'd really only suggest this for graphics-design.

Buttons-
The Razer has seven buttons, of which two on the right side are practically useless (to me, anyhow), unless you are pretty talented with your pinky!
The MX518 has more buttons, but again, the two dots on top are next-to-useless, however you can access the right button a little easier...again though, you lose a second button on the left side.

Lighting-
Obviously, the DBack Plasma is the only one with it, and honestly, it's "nice looking", and that's about it!

Sensativity-
MX518 == Razer for all gaming tests I did, but for fine pixel movements, you can't beat the MX1000 (again, for graphic-editing!)

My mini-review..!:)

PZEROFGH said:
DO I NEED A REALLY GOOD MOUSEPAD??
no, but it can help
although instead of paying heaps for a mousepad, I've seen someone turn a frying pan into a mouse pad. they usually have non-stick stuff on like Teflon, so your mouse will glide over it

o0o0 thats cool
I personally like the smaller mice, not so "fat", for easy movement! Many people complain about the Razer being so small, but it's really not. And the MX1000, well, it's a slug. I'd really only suggest this for graphics-design.

the mx518 and the razor are almost the same size.

apokalipse said:
no, but it can help
although instead of paying heaps for a mousepad, I've seen someone turn a frying pan into a mouse pad. they usually have non-stick stuff on like Teflon, so your mouse will glide over it

Alot of frying pad's are as expensive as a half decent mouse pan.

i just got my new mouse and keyboard, darn keyboard is so big, wont fit in my keyboard drawer thingy. but who cares. im getting hs after hs with my new mouse, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom