Looking for a new monitor

Aaron_B

Baseband Member
Hey guys!

I have a 27 inch Samsung with VGA/HDMI. I am starting to realize it having issues with the HDMI>mini hdmi so I am done with it. And DVI>VGA .. good god my eyes hurt. So I am looking for a monitor with DVI. I do game, a lot. Budget is idk, $200 or less? Any thoughts on a good brand etc?

Comes and goes in and out. The FPS dip to less than 30 while I am standing still and then jump back up. If I am on a smaller resolutioned monitor, I see way less issues like that.

If you're having dips because of resolution then that's a performance issue. Why not just upgrade the real problem instead of downgrading your monitor?

DVI won't give you any real increase in quality, If it's worth a few hundred just to have it but IMHO it's just wasting money, I would put the money towed getting a better GPU instead.

Any thoughts on a good one? I have a 560 Ti which I bought on reccommendation from here probably 3 years ago now. I can post the specs of the PC when I get home. Hell I might as well upgrade most of it since I play the better games now.

Back
Top Bottom