This is not an attempt to sell you anything BTW...
For a while now I have been complaining about the relatively poor quality of one of my older cases - the silverstone TJ-05. I bought this case a little while ago for about £70-£80 as I remember and I have a few complaints about it.
1) When it arrived the plastic mechanism to keep the door closed was already broken (and I blame this on the manufacturing quality).
2) The front facia is huge and made of metal which made the case unnecessarily long, unnecessarily heavy and very front heavy. Combined these factors made it difficult to pick up and move.
3) The HDD bay is rotated to the side presumably to make it easier to load HDDs. Unfortunately it also places the rear side of the drive too close to the case's side panel meaning you have to use very small SATA connectors or right angled SATA connectors or a different interface altogether.
4) Between the facia and the HDD bay the airflow from the front of the case was terrible.
5) Side and top panels are a bit 'tinny' for the price.
Earlier today I found the answer:
Newegg.com - ARK SR-8100BG Beige Pedestal Server Case 7 External 5.25" Drive Bays - Server Chassis
It may say server case but if you compare it to the TJ-05:
Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE TEMJIN SST-TJ05-B Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
They are exactly the same to the last detail! Except that in the SR-8100BG the annoying HDD bay and facia are gone and it is $100 cheaper! The SR-8100BG is also more flexible when it comes to drive configuation although you will need some way of mounting standard HDDs (not a problem).
Anyway, given the price and all the advantages, I would say that the SR-8100BG is definitely a case to keep in mind.