Looking for help with a build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbpcman

Beta member
First off i'm new to the forums so hello :), But Im looking to get rid of this P.O.S comp i have and get better....Wife has put me on a tight budget since she thinks mmo's are the devil. Anyway here is what i've come up with and need some input on how well or or bad it is...

GIGABYTE M68MT DiabloTek Barebones Kit - GIGABYTE M68MT Board, AMD Phenom II X2 550 BE, CPU Fan, ADATA 8GB DDR3 RAM Kit, Seagate 1TB HDD, 24x DVDRW, DiabloTek Mid Tower Case, 400W Power Supply at TigerDirect.com

Vid card

Sapphire 100328L Radeon HD 6770 Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.1 (x16), Dual-Link DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, CrossFireX Ready at TigerDirect.com

I already have win 7 64b, Im sure ill need fans but other then that im not sure what else i will need to get it up and running, But plz any info on how well that combo will work would be great!

Welcome to TF! :)

I'm not exactly sure, but that 400W PSU might be cutting the GFX. Unless you get like a HD5770.

What MMO's are you playing? That should be OK for medium settings on most games.

If that Win 7 is OEM, you need a new license, as it is not transferable.

Yeah, you need fans. It is best to have 2 front fans and one back fan. As your case supports it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom