Looking for a good 15 inch or 17 inch LCD monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmm, not bad but I just went to newegg.com and found some under 99.99 to at least 129.99.

Newegg.com - Hanns·G HW-173DBB Black 17" 8ms Widescreen LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 500:1 - LCD Monitors

or:

Newegg.com - Acer V173 b Black 17" 5ms LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 DC 2000:1 - LCD Monitors

I will be buying a LCD screen within at least 10 days, while I am at it what brand of video card should I get to support the monitor ?
I would like a decent genuine ati card at around 256 to 512mb onboard ram

Most of you guys know my buying habits by now, I don't need a new ati card just give me something that will do normal stuff with xp and not lag when I have my tv tunercard flip on while I am gone and record "As the world turns soap opera".
Every man has his thing around here mostly I like dramatized soap opera's :p

The video card price range I'll pay this weekend is under $60 bucks, I owe my mother rent now and have other things to pay off.

Let me know what you think and thanks in advance.

Thanks Philbar I will buy the second one you mentioned.

Everything comes to around 200 bucks...
I will wait about 3 weeks to get enough money from my 2 paychecks I'll get next week.

You could probably save some money looking on Craigslist for a good deal. I bought 2 Acer AL1916W 19" wide screens for less than $100. One was $30 because the buttons stick, and the other was $50. You never know what you'll find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom