looking for a certian pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

multany

Baseband Member
iv'e never bought my own pc before.. and i dont know too much about my current one lol .. but i guess some pcs are better for playing pc games than others.

does anyone know of any relatively cheap pcs (around $300) that probably wouldnt have any problems playing a pc game?

or am i just uneducated and all pcs can play pc games efficiently? :confused:

oh and when i mean "having problems playing a pc game", i mean like.. it wouldnt use up all the memory just for one game.

thanks =)

what kind of games are you talking about?
a 300 dollar comp SHOULD play tetris on high settings...

lol .... yeah i figured as much >.> .... the game i'm talking about is final fantasy 11

idk how demanding ff11 is but i would defintly get double of what you have so you can have something to play some modern games.

do you need a monitor, keyboard, mouse and all that junk as well? or JUST the computer (tower). if you need everything, then you're looking at getting a dell. they have some good deals for computers that cost $299. can it play games? only old gamed. you can't get a gaming computer for $300.

Final Fantasy XI [PC]

Minimum System Requirements

* CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
* CPU: PIII 800
* Hard Drive Space: 6000 MB
* DVD-ROM: 0X DVD-ROM
* Other:
* RAM: 128 MB RAM
* Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM

Recommended System Requirements

* CD-ROM: 32X CD-ROM
* CPU: Pentium 4
* Hard Drive Space: 0 MB
* DVD-ROM: 0X DVD-ROM
* Other:
* RAM: 256 MB RAM
* Video Memory: 64 MB VRAM

looks like a cheap dell can play that. but don't look to be playing any of the newer games...

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&oc=DB110A&s=dhs

if you get more money, and are willing to build the computer yourself, well then you can get a comp that plays the newer games well. good luck

What computer do you have now (make & model)? Maybe it can be upgraded...

well.. i have about $400 i can put out for a PC..and as far as my current model, it doesnt matter because i need a new PC. even if the one i'm on now was the best gaming PC available, i wouldnt be able to play them lol ..

well.. i need brand new everything lol .. i don't have anything of my own right now

i have about $400 i can put out for a PC..and as far as my current model, it doesnt matter because i need a new brand new PC (i'm currently on the "family computer" ...>.>)

and thanks to everyone that has helped so far =)

Dell mgiht be a good choice for you but i hate dell but for $400 there really isn't much we can do here. For hte whole system dell is good for low budgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom