Lookin for a $800 laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileysays

Solid State Member
Im trying to find a laptop priced at around $700-$900. I need it for online classes, general use, and some gaming. Just wonderin of anyone has any suggestions for me, none of the laptops on newegg have any reviews so i figured i'd ask the pro's. Thanks in advance!

Here's an Acer that I think I saw at my local Circuit City today. I liked the feel of it, so I thought I'd link it.

It's only downfall is the integrated graphics. *hides* I have integrated graphics, and I hate them. Anyways, I'm looking now for something better at that price.

here is also an HP Compaq, if you're interested. Integrated, but it's ATI, as opposed to the Intel VGA from before. It has 512MB instead, but that's easily fixed. Also, you qualify for the HP Express Upgrade to Windows Vista Kit, if you buy your laptop before March 15, and order the kit before March 30 (I think...). I recommend taking advantage of it, after you get another 512MB of RAM on that thing. I've never bought extra RAM for a laptop, so I can't recommend anything there.

Also, If you don't already have one, get a 1GB Flash Drive, those things are awesome. I love mine, and I believe everyone should have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom