Logitech Z-2300 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had a very very limited experience with those speakers, but in that little time frame I enjoyed them.

i love them on my audigy 2 zs. I had then on some onboard sound before and i still loved them. They are LOUD, and the bass can put out some "tumps." highly recommend them if you don't have space for a 5.1 system.

Alright, i read alot of the reviews and all of the people that got them are completley satisfied with the exeption of 1-5 people that got them either DOA or what not. I think i'll order them next week. Thanks guys

Actually I would highly recommend these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121121 . These speakers are 100% clear in any volume range. The bass on these is incredible. I can feel it in my garage and this is on the other side of the house on 2nd floor. You can hear music playing with my window open houses down. Plus you get a 2 year warrenty from logitech on these so you cant lose. Best speakers ever for that price. They double as home sound system as well with surround sound. There amazing.

Yea see i was looking at those too.. But i just dont have enough room for more than 3 speakers. (I have a small room in my parents house). If i had room i would definitley choose those. I am going to check some speakers out at a local store called Cambridge or something like that. But I'm going to be testing some speakers to see how good they are there. I think they have the Z-5300 there too so I will certainly check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom