• Yes, it doesn't harm your PC in any way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it slows down your PC and mucks up your PC when you uninstal it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fastrandstrongr said:
LOL did anyone read that scrolling marquee on the homepage.... WTF does that even mean?!
LOL god that was the best part of their crappy site. Michael looks like the kind of guy who beats people for cutting him off, too. That place is joke!:p

Well, my shop I stick to is ery clever and don't lie. Thermal paste IS NEEDED. If that Michael dude freaks out on you, you can file a complain. If you want, gather a couple more and it can result the shop being out of business.

The other guy who sold it to you is your best bet.

lhuser said:
If that Michael dude freaks out on you, you can file a complain. If you want, gather a couple more and it can result the shop being out of business.

You should seriously do this. The BBB can create a lot of trouble for companies not being run as they should if they get a few complaints. I'd report them to the BBB in a heart beat if I were you, their behavior is inexcusable.
https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/GetStarted.aspx

haha i sent him an email just being a dork about it
From me
'So like thermal paste as i said

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/coolers/display/5-cool_5.html

Read that i think it will help you out a little

Also try being a little more friendly with customers and not so cocky...

I think you should give me a job... so i can make sure you dont mess up half the people in watertowns computers... '
To me From michael
help@komputerdoktors.com to me
More options 5:14 pm (15 minutes ago)

**** you...come and say that to my face you coward...you don't have the guts!
You're no man...just a big mouth *****!
meow!

haha what an idiot... i mean my email was un necessary but still. I was actually just thinking of the BBB Thanks a lot for the link

My local computer store, who I have been going to for the past 3 years. Attempted to sell me a 7900GS for 700 dollars. Soooo if anyone knows a good store in Toronto, let me know, i need a new place.

$700...

I dont hear alot about toronta, from the only things ive heard about it...it sucks.

^^ I'm not surprised now.

Though I'd have to live there to experience anything.

I wanna give this character a call. btw i voted no on the poll, so i could be the cool and only one who voted no :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom