Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it slows down your PC and mucks up your PC when you uninstal it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanlopez4550

In Runtime
ok so today we needed to get some thermal paste for my friends computer. His processor was running pretty hot and we had switched his motherboard so the existing thermal paste was gone by the time we were done. Ive never bought local computer parts either so i called up the Computer Doc! In Watertown NY

ME: Hi i was just wondering if you guys had thermal paste?

Michael the 'computer expert': What the **** you need that for? NO ONE USES THAT **** ANYMORE! Ive worked on thousands of computers and its just not neccassary or worth using for any modern computer!

ME:Well I want some so you guys dont have it?

Michael: I TOLD YOU (hes already screaming into the phone) Ive been doing this for years and that stuff is worthless you people dont know anything about this stuff (i hung up)

We went to another one farther down the road who just sold us the paste and we asked him and he said hes had women come in crying because the computer doc freaks out on them...

yep just a little stupid experience...

http://www.komputerdoktors.com/

i just found the website... thats michael haha

READ THE RED SCROLLING BANNER AT THE NEAR TOP!!!!!!

Sounds like this dude needs and "attidudinal adjustment", as Major Payne puts it.

A size 12 jump boot about six inches deep in the posterior ought to do it.

Some people at local shops are *** holes, for example this guy. Find a good small local store and just stick with them, they always appreciate your business. My dad and I started going to Que Computers in Minneapolis a few years back when I first wanted a laptop. We've bought lots of stuff there since and they know him by name now. Always a pleasure to go there. No point in going someplace run by jerks.

Yea i was REALLY suprised when he started screaming all that into the phone. Then when the other store said they had people coming in crying because he was screaming at them.. i figured he must just be one of the worlds biggest turd sandwiches

What the fook is wrong with the quality of the site. I've seen better done by freshmens.

"origional" lol that's original

You should of yelled back, I would of yelled back.

I didnt know what the **** was going on. It completely took me by suprise! Its funny though. I went to college in Arizona for computer forensics right next door to where he got his 'degrees' and now were both up here!

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/coolers/display/5-cool_5.html

i sent him an email with that in it... i figured that article was very unbias and informative

i also told them to hire me so i can put a stop to them screwing up people computers lol

LOL did anyone read that scrolling marquee on the homepage.... WTF does that even mean?!

wow these guys are off their rockers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom