lcd problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkop16

Daemon Poster
I got two samsung 704B (17") monitors for dual monitor. I recently got an 8800gts and somehow I lost my previous settings for my monitors and now one is brighter/bluish then the other one even though both displays have the same settings. I had the same problem before with my 7900gs, but I somehow got the displays to be pretty close. Now that I've lost those settings, I can't seem to get the displays back the way I had them. Ive been trying for an hr now and im getting frustrated :(.

It seems if I turn up brightness and blue's gamma (in nview) on the darker lcd it helps, but it is still quite noticeable.

This might be hard to get help with since none of you guys can sit here with me to try to adjust the settings, but I really want to know if i may have a deffictive lcd since their the same monitors but don't display images the same with exact settings.

thanx for the help

edit: The darker lcd seems to be more "dusty" too. I tried windex on them just incase but it didn't help.

edit edit: I think i got them pretty close again but the "dust" doesn't seem to go away. What i mean by "dust" is its kinda this yellow/dullish film that doesn't go away unless i turn contrast way up where it just matches the "dust" color. *sigh* its starting to drive me crazy and ive got a 3hr history class tonight too, not good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom