LCD Monitor Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, just went to buy it at NewEgg and can't find it anywhere else for close to the same price. Sucks

Samsung is my preferred brand, too. LG is also good and Westinghouse is supposed to be really good, too. Other than that I'm pretty skeptical of LCD monitors from off-brands like Proview, Acer, Chemiea (or whatever), etc. They just don't convince me of their quality and it's not too much more to get something you know is good.

Samsung is my preferred brand, too. LG is also good and Westinghouse is supposed to be really good, too. Other than that I'm pretty skeptical of LCD monitors from off-brands like Proview, Acer, Chemiea (or whatever), etc. They just don't convince me of their quality and it's not too much more to get something you know is good.

Wait, you think Acer is an off-brand, but you don't think Westinghouse is? [scratches head ponderingly]

actually acer has came out with some nice monitors in the lasts little while (8 months) but even with those models it isn't much more to get top quality...because samsung is as top as it gets.

Lmao Acer is not an off brand, they make lower end as well as higher end monitors. I have a 19" value line screen and it works great, no dead pixels and built well, decent picture as well.

Lmao Acer is not an off brand, they make lower end as well as higher end monitors. I have a 19" value line screen and it works great, no dead pixels and built well, decent picture as well.

i got acer 19" too and im using it almost 3 years and works great :)

What do you guys think of the "Phillips" brand LCDTV?

OMG, what do you guys think about this one?
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Black 26" 16:9 8ms 720p LCD HDTV W/ ATSC Tuner LNT2642H

The price is good. Or better yet, here's a newer model (I think).

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Black 26" 16:9 8ms 720p LCD HDTV W/ ATSC Tuner LNT2653H

THis one has no DVI input which sucks, but overall, good specs. Probably won't get this one because it has no DVI connection.
Newegg.com - SHARP AQUOS Black 32" 16:9 6ms 1080p LCD HDTV LC32D62U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom