Which LCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffhucker

In Runtime
I am trying to decide on an LCD for my moms PC I am building her.

She thinks she is paying for it later but I am surprising her and giving it to her for Moms day (and for being a derelict son)

I am trying to keep it reasonable and am looking at these two:

SCEPTRE

or
Hanns·G

I do not like the HansG because of the built in speakers. What id they break? and if they are crap then you have to use externals anyways?

Any comments/ suggestions?

Thanks

However the Hanns-G is $135 after MIR, and it does come with speakers. You mentioned you are giving it to your mom for Mother's Day. OK, I don't know your mom, but what is she gunna need really bad *** speakers for? These might even be more convenient - less wires running around.

Finally, I have never heard one bad thing about Hanns-G.

But thats just my opinion.

To me, Hanns-G is junk and Sceptre is marginally better. If I had to choose between the two, I would go with the Sceptre.

I have used 2 hanns-g Screens, they work really well,The only problem I have found was the built in speakers, they completely suck. However, I don't use them anyways so I am completely happy about using the monitor only as a monitor.

they are both good, but don't use Hanns- G as ur main speaker system.... personally used them and they stink.... my old P4X-266 integrated Sound Card with really lame speakers sound way better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom