latest computer-thin client

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaohe

Beta member
We are from a Chinese famous It company named xingyu netsoft.We are a company that produces and develops thin clients and related products.Since our company is trying to open the foreign market
,we are looking for long term partner overseas.Our company can either be a direct seller,or provide OEM services to those who want to develop their own brands.If you have any questions,don't hesitate to ask,I can answer anything you'd like to know.

Thank you for your opinion all the same!I'm just a practising worker.And I don't have any experience.Could you please tell me where and how I can post the message to find someone interested.I really need your advice!

What kind of software are you thinking of for your thin clients/servers?.. I mean, what kind of "tasks" will your servers do on behalf of your client devices?

You didn't provide any information at all.

Thanks a lot for all the advice

Thin client , also known as server-based computing ,is based on the server with Microsoft Windows Server NT4/2000/2003. It doesn't have cd-rom,hard drives or other storage components.All data and programme are being stored and processed on servers.It's just like a display unit .It can make the nerwork more safe from virus and hackers.Otherwise,your employees are unable to do unnecessery things without server's authority. It can enhance worker's efficiency.
If you want to buy this product,about the dedails , you can e-mail me or contact us by phone 86-431-8506050. We will diliver products by ship or air to you.
Then You can give us the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom