Large order, wow i didn't think it was gonna be this much.(priced wise and item wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Large order, wow i didn't think it was gonna be this much.(priced wise and item w

Ive never heard of any problems, you just dont get the full 4gb.

Re: Large order, wow i didn't think it was gonna be this much.(priced wise and item w

^well i havem well i accidentally priced matched 2 items with a MIR so i had to call them to acept the other, price for one item, but they haven't sent me another email in a few days about the other one, so im gonna call them tonight to see if the order went threw or they just canceled it, as i have received to shipped confirmation or anything.

About the memory, if you use one 1gb stick and another 2gb stick won't you lose out on the benefits of Dual Channel (for overclocking etc.)

^like i said i didn't end up getting that,,but the reason was i like crucial better, but they didn't have any cheap 1x2gb set, but the **** order hasn't even gone threw yet.

ok, i finally settled the problem with ncix, and the order shipped last night.

About the memory, if you use one 1gb stick and another 2gb stick won't you lose out on the benefits of Dual Channel (for overclocking etc.)

Same thing as 2x1gb and 2x512mb, 3gb in dual channel.

^no actually, i was going to going to take the loss of dual channel, as my laptop only has 2 dimm slots, right now it has 2x512mb ddr2 667, so thats why i wanted to upgrade, but 3 gb, over 2gb dual channel would not be noticable anyway, so i decided on the 4gb, for i have dual channel.

i Picked up the order today. I had a total ball hooking everything up. The xigmatek rifle is way bigger then i had expected, it only has about and inch and a half clearance from the side window. The corsair dominator ram cooler looks awesome ad also works awesome. The cold cathodes are extremely bright. That 80mm fan i got pushes a lo of air. Since i got more zip ties i was able to do a very good job on wire management also. The mouse pad i got is huge and quite an improvement. I absolutely love the cyborg gaming keyboard, trust me, if u want a new keyboard, GET ONE. I played some farcry about an hour ago (played for an hour) it was pretty good, i have not played any of the fallouts yet though.There really isn't much to say about the rest of the stuff, the dvd drive is like a dvd drive lol. The laptop ram only shows up as 2.8 gigs sadly, so i wasted a lil money there, but i may get vista 64 soon so i could do a re install.

Sadly my order was messed up a bit. I got on switch when i paid for two (i gota call ncix tomorrow about it) i got 7 packs of zip ties instead of 10, and when i picked the heatsink for my mobo, i checked and the lock springs were in a different place then the heatsink i got from them, it does not fit. Im not sure if they will pay to ship it back to them and return my ten bucks or not though, but it's only ten bucks. Other then that the order was great, i'll post some pics if i have time later on of the stuff all hooked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom