laptop keyboard just lost Alt key (dang cat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've got a careful hand and some superglue you may be able to "reconstruct" the part that broke off, but it probably won't ever feel the same.

If the alt key was the one you used, I say take the other one off (carefully!) and place it where the other one was. That is assuming they are the same size.

I like Zen's Idea..i never use right right alt....like ever. I don't think i've ever pressed it. Well I did just now becuase I said that but that's probably the only time ever.

lol, love you guys, yea it was the right one that broke, and i figure, **** i never use it anyways.

unfortuantely while attempting to "fix" the problem, (the keyboard, not the cat) i managed to somehow break the key next to it to! :) same problem, opposite (top hook instead of bottom) side, this one will stay on though, i just dont press it.

luckily i never used either of the keys at all, in fact, can anyone tell me what that second key did (alt key on the right side of space bar, the key next to that on a HP laptop) looks like an easymenu of some sort when i push it, yuck to nasty addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom