laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will do the browsing, chatting, and the like just fine.

I'd say a 1.5 Celeron-M would be about equal to a 2.0 Celeron for a desktop.

I would definately grab that other 256MB of RAM. you can never have too much RAM as far as Windows is concerned.

Yeah...like the other people who posted, that should be enough for standard web browsing, etc....Just up the RAM to 512MB and reconsider buying from Zip Zoom Fly...Me and my friends had a CRAPLOAD of problems with every order we placed with them over the last 4 years!

reconsider buying from Zip Zoom Fly...Me and my friends had a CRAPLOAD of problems with every order we placed with them over the last 4 years!
4 years of problems, and you kept coming back? They must love you.

Yes get 512, deffinitely. the M processors are powerfull but not versitile.
-cD

i didn't...as soon as i got ripped once i stopped buying...but my friends didn't...until they each got ripped once or twice

Tordenskjold said:
laptops are pretty gay... get a proper pc

Umm...No...I have a Sager laptop with a full 3.6Ghz P4 with 2 HD's and 2 optical bays...I think it's not very gay...I actully think it's pretty flippin' SWEET!

Tordenskjold said:
laptops are pretty gay... get a proper pc

How old are you like 10? I didn't ask for your opinion on laptops so your post is pretty much spam. Also I already have a "proper pc" but want a laptop for when I am not home or just so I don't have to sit in my room when I want to use a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom