Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, what do you need a laptop for? It looks to me like you have a computer with comparable specs. You'd be wasting your cash. Also, that thing would need a RAM upgrade out of the box, so count on spending a few bucks for that too.

Assuming you're not a businessman that needs his computer in multiple locations, you probably don't need a laptop. People invent reasons why they need them, for example, college and high school students.

I wouldn't waste your cash. You may as well save up and build a desktop!

Ryan

^^ i agree mostly but..

I bought me an alienware laptop when i entered into college. because i did need it. Went for multimedia and web development which required me to be around the internet and using animation and video editing programs so i needed a good laptop

But i agree seems like you will be wasting your money to get the laptop. You might think u want it so u can move around but you will probly get more frustated with it because it can't do what u want it to do.

They have a DVD/CD-RW, a integrated wireless G/B, and 512 RAM upgrade. The DVD/CD-RW drive is another $25, the wireless is another $50, and the RAM is another $75. So, altogether another $150. One of the main reasons I want this is so I can be surfing the web while my brother plays a game on the desktop. Yes my current pc is pretty good (except the video card) and I would like to build one, but this would be a Christmas gift. The one I planned on building costs over $700, and I don't think I will get that much. And I can't ask for parts for it for Christmas, since they have no clue what I'm talking about. I'll see what they say, but my parents wanted to get me one for when I go to college (I'm a junior still, so I have 2 yrs) and since they are all going on sale, they figured they get me one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom