This L@@ks good!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailpog

Daemon Poster
this comp of ebay???

hi,
this looks like a great deal but what do you thik sahll i get it or not?
Ok thelink isnt working but if any one can be bothered to help me follow these instructoins:
2)on catogories click computing
3)scroll down and click desktop pc's (on the left)
4)click buy it nowat the top so it only displays buy it now
5)go to the second page
6) the title of the listing is :
AMD 64Bit 3400+, 1GB+200GB+DVDRW+nVidia Gfx+XBde
http://computers.listings.ebay.co.u...179QQsascsZ2QQsbrbinZtQQsocmdZListingItemList

Its an AMD sempron which isnt very good and its from ebay. I would say no. And you dont need to make a new thread when you have one open at the moment about buying a new pc. I posted there what you should get for your budget. If its too expensive at the moment cos there is no case included just save for an extra month so you have the money.

It has intergrated graphics. I am on a PC right now with the same 6100, and it does CS at 28fps, too low for comfortable gaming really, and my god I never knew how bad LCD's look with less than their native res.

Yes it does. I was saying you will not be doing any (modern) gaming on a 6100. Add £70 for a graphics card to that at least (7600GS doesn't look too bad, but the gt will be better. )

if i stuck a pci-e card in there would the graphic power be combined (the nVIDIA intergrated and the new one i would get)

Have you even looked at the stuff i posted in your other thread. You dont need to make more than one thread for the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom