K Can i Use NVIDIA And Graphic Card Under $100 Bucks ! HELP ME !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes, as long as it is a PCI card (no AGP or PCI-Express!) I cannot see an AGP or PCI-Express slot in that computers' specs.
2. No, you have to enter your BIOS settings and disable it from there, but make sure to insert the new card first. To enter your BIOS press DEL or, F1 or some other F key (check manual or watch your screen for insturctions while starting the computer to make sure)

Yes you can use a card on that pc.
you will have to go into the bios to disable the onboard video.

Ok When Im In Bios I Dont C Anything To Disable It Nothing And I Looked Good !

And Cand Yall Find Me A Good Card For Under 80 Bucks ??

Just went into bios and I Cant even change the video memory theres nothing that says Disable Onbored Video Or Disable Video or anything like that.

Look for "Primary graphics adapter" or "Onboard VGA" or "VGA" or "display" and see if you can change anything there. If you change it without having a card to insert in your computer you may end up with a computer booting with a black screen, though. In which case you would have to reset the BIOS/CMOS settings.

Yea i dont c anything video if i could take a pic i would ...do u think i can disable it like i showed u ....

i c Onboard Audio and i can disable that but nothing says Video or vga or anything like that trust me !!!

curtcheese is right, you do have pci-express!!

x700 $89

6600 $79

refurbished x700pro $84

x1300pro $90

not the best selection of cards.. but within your budget.. i'd either go with x700pro refurbished, or the 6600.

x700pro is almost on par with the 6600gt. i have no idea about the x1300 series tho. someone else can give their input. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom