just re formated, do i have all my drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
I installed my mobo, video card, wireless card, and sound drivers. Some desktop items dont look as crisp as before... resolution at 1440x900 how can i check if i am all up to date on drivers?

Specs:
AMD 64bit 3200+
KN8 SLI
x1600 pro 512mb
2gb ram
450w PSU XION II case

Did you download the most recent drivers from online, or did you install the ones that came on the disc's with the hardware?

I would say visit each site, and compare the up-to-date driver version with what is running.

Go to device manager and see if there are any yellow triangles with exclamation marks in them, which means you need to install drivers for that particular device. If there are none, then you are fine. However, it is wise to download the newest drivers to ensure stability and new features.

If its XP then go to
Start > Control Panel > Performance and Maintenance* > System > Hardware > Device Manager

*If its catagory view

And should this even be in this section?

Did you download the most recent drivers from online, or did you install the ones that came on the disc's with the hardware?

I would say visit each site, and compare the up-to-date driver version with what is running.

I don't have CD installation for my sound card drive, where I can find to DL sound card drive?
it's just a PC upgraded, no really brand name

Thanks

right click my computer -> properties -> hardware ->device manager.
if there are still yellow marks then it's time for you to update or roll back the driver. hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom