just ordered ati x800xt all-in-wonder what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

awsman892

Baseband Member
just ordered ati x800xt all-in-wonder what do you think of it? I read a lot of reviews and they seem prity good and yes i did also order the fan for it so it doesnt overheat.

I would of stuck with the most recent AIW card, the X1800XL, for it's SM3 support and better overall image quality, but I'm guessing your video card was slightly cheaper so it works out. They have similar raw performance.

What will you be doing with it though?

I play some games but not big into computer games, the only one i play currently is bf2, and im hoping it will atleast run in medium. I currently have a nvidia geforce fx5500 and i no this will be an upgrade from that peice of crap. But mainly I make movies and and play with photoshop

im thinking of buyin that card to so when u get it and put it im PM me and tell me what u think of it, i trust people on TF more then i trust the people that write the reveiws on newegg or other sights because u dont even have to buy the product to review it

so i would greatley appriciate it if you could add me as a buddy then PM me when u get that thing tested out

thanks,

trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom