Just bought some parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M733mhz

Daemon Poster
Hey everyone, I just ordered a DFI Lanparty UT NF4 And an AMD 4000+ from Newegg. I just want to know if anyone has paired these up before and if there's gonna be any Bios issues? I probably should have checked before hand haha but whatever. I'll be ordering a 7600GS, An Antec 500Watt PSU and a copy of windows professional soon also to complete my midrange gaming rig. I mainly use my computers for learning things on guitar and recording myself so I don't need anything outrageous so please don't trash the setup or ask me why I'm such a dummy for not going conroe please. I'll be doing mild gaming like halo and stuff like that and I do enjoy Lan get togethers. I might overclock the 4000+ a little, That's mainly why I went with the motherboard, I've heard alot of good things about it. Lots of options and things for people who like to tinker. I was also wondering if this board would have a bone to pick with the ram I already have, Which is 1 stick of PC3200 512MB ddr made by Samsung, 1 stick of PC 2100 256MB ddr, and Another stick of PC2100 256MB 266MHz Made by Nanya. I might end up upgrading my ram sometime but my money is extra tight as a 16 year old with no job. Well, anyone with input, it'll be greatly appreciated!

They will work fine together.

AMD is still a good choice, so don't worry.

The only problem with the RAM is that it won't work in dual channel, and it will underclock to the speed of the slowest stick. But it will work.

Hmm, Thanks, I was a little worried about having to spend more money on ram. I think eventually I'll pick up some OCZ or G.Skill ddr400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom