yep, its my first time installing a video card for myself. Im only 14 years old, im not a professional computer techie, so I need help here. thanks.
can a techie please tell me how to install an AGP card step by step ? i know the basics, but i've heard that there are wires connecting to the card. so is this procedure right?
1. open the side panel
2. unplug the wires that were connected to my old video card
3. just pull the old card out? or any buttons to press?
4. just insert the new card ? which side should it be facing? ofcourse i know which side you use to insert it to the port, but is there a front side and back side of the card?
5. connect the wires to my old card ( which is where? i think i will see some ports in my video card? )
6. put the side panel back on
7. turn on the comp
8. do i need to go into bios or anything? i have an ati card with catalyst 5.9 now, if i upgrade to another ati card, do i need to reinstall the drivers? or just leave them there?
9. play games ?
thanks so much , and sorry if this is a lengthy question. i know its an easy question , but thanks for spending time reading it and replying it.