intelmotherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkShdw88

In Runtime
without mentioning the inability to overclock, recommending amd, was just after your thoughts on this board as i will most likely get this board or something very similar in the near future. I would like it to be able to house a Pentium D Presler (coming out early next year) and i have seen this board up and running (worked with it) and i think its very stable and good performance. I also want to clarify if this board can run a 800mhz bus cpu and 667mhz ram or do you have to have 1066mhz bus to utilize the 667mhz ddr2?

board is here

yeh thanx gx1_Man i appreciate your reply ill remember to do the same when you are in the same situation

nah i dont think i'll play games on it.. i think video/picture editing, office stuff, burning stuff, editing, things like that as well as general stuff

BlkShdw88 said:
without mentioning the inability to overclock, recommending amd, was just after your thoughts on this board as i will most likely get this board or something very similar in the near future. I would like it to be able to house a Pentium D Presler (coming out early next year)

Your best bet is to wait until motherboards have specific advertised support for Preslers. Than you can pick one that suits your needs.

For the uses you list you could do as well with more or less of a board. I'm not sure it matters. It's pretty vanilla. It had been a week with no responses. Seemed like no interest, eh?

"without mentioning the inability to overclock, recommending amd, was just after your thoughts on this board as i will most likely get this board or something very similar in the near future"

Sounds like your mind was already made up. Mine will be when I get my next board and won't feel the need to ask "What do you think of this rig?"

I hope you enjoy it.

k thanx guys i'll probly wait a bit and see whats going on towards end of year/start of next year for intel cpus but yeah i might get this board sooner coz i might not be able to get hold of it easily later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom