I'm getting back into the P.C world! I banish Macs to my wife! Assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argilus

In Runtime
Please bare with me, as I've been out of the PC world for nearly six years. However, I've put together computers before when I was really into gaming. Now, in a turn of events, (I'm married and my best friend in moving to another country) I was given the Cooler Master Storm Scout ATX Computer Case, and that has sparked me to build a new computer. I've been using two mac book pro's ever since my last computer which I believe by looking at the stats below in my signature, it was pretty dated. I've already picked up a naked version 64 bit Win 7, and working working in getting a 23 inch HDMI 1080P Monitor, but now, that is all I have!

The favor I have to ask from everyone here, with having a monitor and Case+win7 O.S. what would you recommend me buying with $900 at max for a working Gaming/home running computer? I know I've always favored AMD processors, so with those guidelines what would you recommend me buying if helping me putting together a computer?

I've got a few techie friends around to help but I at least like to have something to run off of, where people know what they are talking about. Anyone?

Case:Cooler Master Storm Scout ATX
O.S.: Win 7
Monitor: 23" LG HDMI 1080p
Hard Drive: (None)
Motherboard: (None)
Processor: (None)
Video Card : (None)
Ram: (None)
DVD Drive: (None)
Sound Card: (None)
Power Supply: (None)
Mouse: Logitech MX 518 High Performance Optical Gaming Mouse
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Speakers: (None)
Network Card/Modem: (None)

There you have it. Not much yet, but I'm really hoping to have this PC together in 2 months tops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom