Ignorance is not always bliss...
This is the first time I have tried to piece together a computer, and my knowledge and terminology is severely lacking. I went to a website that offered many potions and this is what I've come up with. I am trying to stay under $2000, including tax and shipping I barely made it. Any advise or comments would be extremely appreciated, thank you in advance.
Oh yeah, I will be using this mostly for gaming. But I am also enrolling in some entry level computer courses at a community college, so will be using this computer for those courses as well.
- Thermaltake V5 Chassis (Gaming Case?)
- i7-2600K Processor
- ARC Dual Silent High Performance Fans (I'm giving you guys all the information the website gave)
- DDR3-1600 Memory Module 4GB x 2
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 motherboard
-700 Watt standard Power Supply
- 2 TB HDD, 64M Cache, 7200rpm, 6.0 Gb/s
- 12x Blu-ray LG BLU-RAY reader /dvd burner combo
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Sound Card
- Onboard LAN Network card (Gb or 10/100)
- Logitech G510 Keyboard
- MadCatz RAT 7 Mouse
- 24" Scepter E246W Monitor
- Eagle Arion 2.1 Soundstage Speakers/Woofer
I think that was everything. Once again, any help/comments would be awesome, thanks!!