I want buy new pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mouse: Logitech MX518 - $40?
Headphone/set: Sennheiser PC150 or the 151s - $40-50?

I really think you can figure it out for a keyboard.

Buy mine it's a one year old setup and is half as much as your budget ;)

if you want to build, some good ones were posted above

.................................. I don't know if his serious or joking.

Seeing as how its his FIRST POST. I dont think I would trust what this guy's sayin.

Any prebuilt computer is going to be lesser for gaming than a Hand built one in my honest opinion. You get better quality out of hand building stuff.

one thing i would change on the previous build is go for a Seagate drive the 7200.11 drive is faster and this one has a larger Cache so that makes ita just a tad faster. Its a little bit smaller in GBs but it also is cheaper.

Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3500320AS 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives

RedMoon has you set up on a nice build But do you think the applications your gona be running really would benefit from 64 bit?

Definetly.

true true. and i mean its not that i object to it, because you found vista 64 bit at only 99 bucks which is a steal basically so its not like it'd really matter ya kno? But anyways i guess if you get 64 bit might as well go balls out and get 4 gigs of ram to go with it too since you'll be using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom