Case
Casecom 6788 Black Mid Tower Case with Full Black.. | Ebuyer.com

HDD
Seagate ST3250318AS 250GB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm.. | Ebuyer.com

ODD
LiteOn IHAS124-19 24x DVD±RW DL & RAM SATA.. | Ebuyer.com

PSU
Corsair 500W CX PSU - 5x SATA 2x PCI-Express | Ebuyer.com

I have been told there is a graphics card integrated in the motherboard and that this is a complete computer fully functionable.

A Few Questions:

Is This A COMPLETE FULLY FUNCTIONABLE Computer?

Will This PC Be able to cope with lots of programs/games running at the same time and be able to play games Like World of Warcraft flawlessly << never played but example.

Will this all go nicely in the case and all be compatible with each other and have all the write screws/leads with it?

Overall Is This a Good PC?

What video card are you getting?

Read what i wrote: "I have been told there is a graphics card integrated in the motherboard and that this is a complete computer fully functionable." Please could you check this for me?

The only thing I suggest is going with a motherboard that has a AMD Chipset rather then Nvidia, and going with a CPU that's quad core rather then dual core. Dual core really is outdated.
Asus M4A88T-M 880G Socket AM3 Onboard Graphics 8.. | Ebuyer.com
AMD Athlon II X4 635 2.9GHz 2MB Cache Socket AM3.. | Ebuyer.com

Just my opinion. Other then that it's good to go I think unless I overlooked something.

Thanks But my budget is around £230 so thats out of the window really but thanks for your help, this is still a good pc thought right?

Also So everything is compatible and the wires come with everything?

Also I was wondering dont I need a heat sink or something to stop the motherboard/processor melting?

Well with your integrated card you will not! be able to play pretty much any games on playable FPS. WOW will def not play good on that computer. I would also suggest what mack did about the processor and mobo if you plan on doing allot of multi tasking. The current computer will still multi task and do a good job, but it will not do what you described in your first post.

If you want to play new games on good quality and playable FPS i highly recommend saving some money and investing into a video card, even a GTS 450 or a 5770 would do you great. You can always go with that build and down the line grab a GPU when you have enough saved.

Other than that right now your computer stand is pretty low end, it serves for basic needs and nothing demanding.

Sniper_13 is right. Everything you have there is OK but it's a low-range computer. If you can't afford it I suggest waiting until you can afford the two things I suggested. For the harddrive, I personally recommend a Samsung harddrive - I've not had any problems with their harddrives. I've had plenty of seagate/WD/maxtor HDDs that failed :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom