i need a MASSIVE case. to fully outfit a evega x58.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upgradeuser

Beta member
i am hoping to buy a pc that will play my games for years to come, hopefully. and i was looking for a case that can handle every piece of equipment that my motherboard will. this is my choice of a motherboard, http://www.evga.com/products/pdf/170-BL-E762.pdf i want to be able to use EVERY slot in this motherboard and have everything cooled at the same time. i have yet to look at the rest of my cards yet but my priorities are the 4 graphics cards, a high end sound card, a wireless card, and the best hard drives i can aquire. money is NOT an issue, throw ANYTHING my way. however if i can get a case that presents a smaller volume, that would be great.

A high-end video card will take up two slots, it plugs into one slot and the heatsink assembly covers the second slot. So four (4) high-end video cards will occupy or cover all the available slots on the board, leaving no room for the sound card or wireless card. The good news is the Classified has built-in Audio and it's pretty good, 7.1 HD, and you can alway buy a good USB Wireless adapter (the Classified has 8 USB ports on the back panel and 4 optional ports on the board itself).

And with all of the components your wanting to use a small case is out of the question, the Bigger the Better. And your going to be creating a lot of Heat, I highly recommend water cooling but that will be expensive, I'll guess at $800-$1000 to do it properly.

The HAF is a popular Full Tower case.
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Lian-Li makes a great case, this is a newer model of my case, it doesn't have a window but it's easy to add one on your own.
Newegg.com - LIAN LI PC-A70F Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case

The new Antec 1200 looks pretty sweet also.
Newegg.com - Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom