I need help meeting these requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy31

Beta member
Thanks in advance for any advice. Here is what I am hoping to achieve for a reasonable cost and/or time investment.

I have approximately 15 internal users that need to be able to access a PC here in the office, each with a unique passworded log in. The only purpose this PC will serve is to host an Access database which will link to files. I need the user to then be able to download these files. Lastly I need some sort of monitoring program to know what each account has accessed and/or downloaded.

Does anyone have any advice on what OS or software can achieve this?

OK well this is in the wrong section. Just so that you know what to post when you repost, we will need to know what you are trying do. It sounds like you are trying to deploy files to windows PCs when the users log in. If this is the case then it needs to go in the Windows section.
If you want files to be downloaded by your users when they log into, say, your intranet site then maybe the web design section is what you are after.
On the other hand if you are looking to set up a full database server then it would depend on your servers OS and software. I would stay well clear of using Access for your databases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom