I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasse

Solid State Member
Ok so i've decided to upgrade my PC. I want to add a c2d and 8800 to my PC (and a larger power supply).

http://review.zdnet.com/HP_Media_Center_m..

That's my computer. I want to upgrade it. So far I have upgraded my video card to an x800XL, but I want to go even higher. The thing is, I was just thinking about saving up for this build here:

CPU
GFX CARD
mobo
ram
case
PSU

The thing is, that's pretty expensive considering I still have somethings not in there (HD, maybe new OS, more RAM) and so I was wondering if it would just be easier to upgrade my processor and video card in the computer that I currently have. I would need to save up alot of money to get what I want to build and it would take longer than to say just upgrade the video card and processor. The reason i'm asking is to get others opinions on the compatibility of everything that I have posted, including whether the processor and video card (which are the two components in the computer I was previously going to build) would be compatible in the PC I have right nowPSU

I would save your money for a new computer, and sell your old one for what you can get.

And please fix your broken links. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom