I need a good graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had already looked at that page, gmanych. What confused me is the mention of "Multiplexed AGP interface" in the chipset specs. That's why I suggested Everest, just to be sure.

I do find it very likely it is as you say. In that case, you'll have a problem, Poon.

Hmm, I missed that part about the multiplexed agp interface. but the board only has 3 pci slots. i would still say you can only get a pci card, but you might as well give meithan's method a shot, you have nothing to lose.

Don't forget while you're saving up for a new computer to estimate how much you want to be spending. This will give us an idea of the dollar amount per part. You having no idea how to build a computer doesn't mean a thing! However it will cost you a little more money. When you're ready, gather parts and ideas for your PC as recommended by people here. Then, order all these parts and when you have them all in hand (oh the glorious day), take them to a Computer Outlet Store or a similar location. They'll charge you a 'service' fee or an hourly fee, but again you'll save much more money by ordering the parts yourself you'd hardly notice the difference! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom