I have a question about this small computer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
DESKTOP PC - AS IS - eBay (item 190316385918 end time Jun-29-09 11:55:19 PDT)

I am talking to a seller about her pc she doesn't know what mobo or processor is inside her case.
She's telling me that there is only a video card and combo drive in it.
From what little information I gathered from her, I think her little pc takes a ITX.
If it's that size can I use this board or for one just a little bit cheaper in there ?

Newegg.com - ZOTAC NF610I-D-E LGA 775 NVIDIA GeForce 7050 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Also she wants 60.00 for her pc includes s/h.
She said she will come down on the price if need be, I told her just now since it's not functioning that I would only pay for the case itself and nothing else, which would be 30.00 total which seem's fair.

Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Well judging on how her speed is only 1.1ghz, that PC could most likely take SDram which would be a very bad thing as it's rare and expensive. I don't really see anything in that pc that is salvageable.

Thanks for the reply ibm, she told me in a email this morning that she had a personal friend build that her that pc with random parts. pretty much she doesn't know whats in there especially the mobo and cpu parts.

I found this just now and I think it pretty much matches her pc:
AOpen EZ65 XCcube SFF PC Review - PCSTATS.com

If I only knew whether to look for a socket 478 or lga 775 motherboard I could go ahead and make decision now and tell either to keep her pc or I would buy it from her.
If anybody knows where I can find a used itx motherboard other than ebay please let me know.

Thats the problem though hikari, she stated in the auction that it would turn on but not post.
She doesn't know if it will function, let me ask this and I'll finally shut up.
Is it possible that I could find a little lga 775 microatx board to put in there ? her case will only take two pci slots only and I'm having a rough time findind a board to match it.
That zotac motherboard doesn't have any pci slots I verified it with newegg yesterday and they said the shipping would be 10.00 so thats a no go for me.

If it's built for ITX, I highly doubt it would fit a mATX. It's up in the air, some boards support different layouts like that, but I've never seen an ITX/ATX hybrid case, especially in a small form factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom