i could use some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYR0-t

Beta member
hey very one i could use some help with some problems i am having with my computer ok the first thing is my video card the fan on it has stoped working and could use some tips on how i could get it working another one of the problems i am having is that it shuts down on its own and when i try to turn it back on it shuts down right away i thought it was dust or something holding the power button in but i cleaned it from inside and out and i could use a easy way to upgrade my ram with no money hit me up thanks

sound like you cpu is overheating as well. Get a can of compressed air, open the case and clean out the fan for your heatsink and all other fans as well.

What gpu do you have?

cpu is overheating (probably) put your nose real close the the processor, do u smell burning? or feel heat? then the cpu is overheating, which will shut the comp down. if u were overclocking then dont, thats probably the reason its geting hot. if u wernt overclocking then...what the guy said above, dust everything. if it still dosent work then u might have to get a new fan. And u cant upgrade ram for free, try ebay, newegg, or tiger direct for cheap ram

It might be that you need to reapply thermal paste on your CPU.

As for your gpu, you should just get a new fan, or geat a new heatsink for your graphics card.

Ram isn't free as said above. your best bet is Ebay, just make sure the seller has a high rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom