I am back and need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
Just came back from my holiday, which was awesome got that perfect surfer tan now :D only back for 4 days though then off to the far east.

My problem is when I left my gaming rig was in perfect shape but it seems to of developed a problem whilst I have been away the bios start up screen seems to be sticking for an exceptionally long amount of time it has gone from being visible for 5 seconds to upwards of 3 minutes on each boot longest so far has been 13minutes of just the Asus p5b deluxe picture upon start up with no keyboard input or mouse input seeming to affect it. After the frozen time it boots into windows normally but obviously it is annoying. The computer hasn't been on whilst I have been away, I haven't recently installed any drivers or software, the computer is not connected to the internet so can't be some form of virus and as far as I know no-one has even touched it whilst I was away. Any help would be much appreciated :D

Howdy,

Just came back from Holiday myself and have earned a medium tan. Though, now I'm stuck in cloudy England for the rest of the summer :( .

Try resetting the BIOS and see if it the problem persists.

unlucky hopefully good old England will kick out some sun soon its been a couple of months since we last had a proper summers day.

Has anyone got any other solutions, as resetting the bios means opening it up and taking out the graphics card and to be honest today I really can't be bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom