Hyper 212 EVO fit in my case?

Nothing will happen if you leave it like that. The motherboard is grounded by the screws you put in it. The heatsink is also not touching anything with voltage, neither is your side panel.

I generate a lot of static in my house, with the carpet and me wearing socks frequently... I sometimes touch the case and see a spark from all my static. I dont want to accidentally hit the side panel onto the heatsink and zap it. Will it upset my computer, or because its grounded nothing happens.

Man loving this thing, 13C difference, with the help of the fan of course...
My cpu is set up perfectly! it is horizontal, the cpu fan sucks air in and my case fan above it sucks air out, then my side fan sucks the air from the side! :)

I have the Rosewill Challenger u3 its an awesome case except 1 day i had a usb cord plugged into and i tripped over it and it pulled the usb port out :p the usb port still work but it wont stay in place

I have the Rosewill Challenger u3 its an awesome case except 1 day i had a usb cord plugged into and i tripped over it and it pulled the usb port out :p the usb port still work but it wont stay in place

i love this case

and dang that sucks, try and push it back in, it looks like they made it so it would fall out if yanked like crazy

Back
Top Bottom