hows THSI??!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty harry

Baseband Member
third post and tryin again :) lookin for 1500 for gaming PCI-E comp, and buyin from a guy i know so labor $ included. i just got offered this setup for a total of 1500$-(1290 for parts, around 210 for labor and S&H)

Vid Card-BFGR78256GTCOD2 GeForce 7800GT OC 256MB

CPU-Athlon64 3700+ BOX- 939 AMD

Mobo-MSI ATX nForce4 SLI Sckt 939

HD-250GB SATA II 7200 RPM 16MB Western Digital

Ram-2GB (2-512MB) DDR400 Kingston Value Ram

Case-P180 Advanced Super Mid Tower Antec Inc

OS-Windows XP Pro

Disc Drive-16X DVD + R Retail, 3 colors A Open

single HD and CPU :( and free CoD 2 with vid card :)

wow your paying someone $200 to put together a computer!? Do it yourself man and save the money. It's easier than you think.

To make the job even easier, read this guide and you can't go wrong.

http://www.short-media.com/review.php?r=151

and get Windows XP Home to save money. Pro just has some extra features that you wont need on a home computer.

LoL, well I'm telling you it is easy. I just built my first computer about a week ago and it took me less than a day to get it figured out. Now that I've done it I bet I could have one built in a few hours. If you can use a screw driver and you can read, you can build a computer.

If you really really dont want to build it yourself though, don't pay that guy $150 in labor for what will probably be about 2-3 hours of work. That's $50-$75 an hour! lol

I'm sure someone here would do the same for you for only $100 charge...or less.
I know I would.

Do you have any buddies that live in your town that know anything about computers? They can most likely stand over your shoulder and guide you through it, that would save you money and give you experience.

Dude, ive just bought:

3.2 Ghz P4
200 Gb Sata
1Gb Dimm
Dual Lyr DVD Burner
Brand new Heat sink n Fan
Gigabyte 8i915PLG Mother Board
And a 256 nVidia 6200 Turbo Cache GPU

for a little over $700, not the greatest machine ever but awesome none the less, do it your self man, its worth learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom