How's this prebuilt comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty bad..you could probably build a $600 comp that would walk all over that prebuilt and use the other $200 to buy a good monitor

Its okay i guess, but if the screen wasnt included it would be a flop. Someone here could build you a killer rig for $800 but without a screen.

Im sure someone could build a better rig for $650, in which case you could also get a screen for around that price range but with a much better PSU and something like a 9600GSO.

Guys his parents are buying him this, and they don't trust him to buy the parts and individually assemble it (its what he said in his last thread)

So... I guess thats a sub-par deal

Why don't you get your parents to buy from Cyberpower

Guys his parents are buying him this, and they don't trust him to buy the parts and individually assemble it (its what he said in his last thread)

So... I guess thats a sub-par deal

Why don't you get your parents to buy from Cyberpower

or maybe talk to surge, doesn't he do the whole build thing for people?

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I kinda wanted to upgrade to Vista so I thought the cost would have balanced out a bit compared to the build I wanted (without vista). I don't really want a new monitor either but the price was kinda good compared to how it was seperately on Bestbuy.

...so I thought I would repost this. Any improvements I should make? Yeah, I'm in Canada too so no newegg for me ;_; My parents are starting to budge but still want a warranty/maintenance plan for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom