Hows this pc build sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bahh it looks like im gonna need a monitor now lol, cos my mums telling me she wants my current computer, but im gonna charge her 200-300 bucks if she wants it...so yeh lol.....but she wont want it for like 1-2 months...but heres a link to the ram ive selected so far
http://www.geil.com.tw/portal/product_400_t_b.php
im not sure if im gonna oc the pc or not since i know basically SFA about overclocking...so yeh is that ram good for normal use?and will i be able to overclock with that if i decide to oc?

cheaply priced ram is fine, but not good for overclocking. I personally dont overclock ram. that ram is fine.

yay, i was talking to this dude who i know from golf....and he works for some computer company, and he said he can get me my parts at heaps cheap, and he was saying he has an MSI board, i think its a diamond or something, and he said i can have that for about $140 Brandnew

should i get that vid card?or is there a better one for around that price?, im waiting for a reply from the dude who is getting me the parts, so i know about how much its gonna cost, then i'll see if i can spend more or not

ok im doing some more looking and i found a special on some site...there is this mobo

DFI NF4 SLI-INFINITY

A64 x2 READY - S939 PCI-E SLI RAID GBLAN

for $159 with free shipping, is it worth spending the extra $18 and getting that instead of a

ABIT AN8-V Socket 939 Motherboard

??

Well that depend.. are you going to use the extra features of the MOBO ??

In my opinion i prefer go with a more razonable price for a board i never paid more than 100 cuz every board right now have almost the same things so there is no need to spend 150$ for a MOBO unless you want it or, you going to use all the "extra features" like i said before. I personally look for more the important things, GB lan, sata I or 2 , pci-e, e.c.t.

Thats my opinion really, but in some way is true. ;)

well im probly going to use SATA in the very near future, and i want pci-e...i gotta speak with the guy who im getting the parts off, i wish he'd hurry up and reply to my emails, cos i got the money sitting in my bank, just needs to be used :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom