How much this lappy worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Thats an upgrade? I would really just suggest upgrading your desktop. Ram is easy to buy. You can get a cheap series 4 geforce card as well. I can't imagine that being worse than buying a Laptop.

Anyway if you need the portability I guess its worth something. I don't know a lot about laptops so its kind of a shot in the dark but I'd say $400-600? Best to start low really and bargain your way up. So whatever its worth start below that.

I wouldn't pay more then $300 for that. Offer $250 and see where it goes, thats what I would do.

Wow. Thats an upgrade? I would really just suggest upgrading your desktop. Ram is easy to buy. You can get a cheap series 4 geforce card as well. I can't imagine that being worse than buying a Laptop.

Anyway if you need the portability I guess its worth something. I don't know a lot about laptops so its kind of a shot in the dark but I'd say $400-600? Best to start low really and bargain your way up. So whatever its worth start below that.

haha, I'm just joking around a little, although that laptop is in fact superior to my current desktop, hahaha, I'm just running on this old setup (in my sig) for Internet browsing, music and IMing. I had a nice setup before but sold it because I found an opportunity to make profit. Now I'm waiting till January for the Q9450 and GTS G92 to finaly make a more permanent build for gaming and video editing.

Anyway, I'll send him an offer. A lot of people seem interested though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom