Since I'm buying a new PC, I guess I'd sell most of my current one.
1) Should I sell these all together, all separate, or some together and some separate?
2) How much ($) could this bring in?
- An old case with a crack down the front and missing a couple of expansion port covers. 2 USB 1.1 ports on front, 4 large bays, 2 small.
- ASUS P4S333VM Motherboard
- nVidia GeForce 6600 GT AGP
- 350(or 400?) watt PSU
- P4 1.8 GHz
- 768MB RAM
- 10 gig HDD
- Generic DVD-ROM drive
Everything in that list except the power supply and graphics card was new in 2001
I know, I won't get much, but anything is better then nothing.