How Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
Exactly how much does your machine have to be to run battlefield2. I just wanted to see the least you could buy for BF2 to run smoothly

Like, money? Depends, if you don't need a monitor, $800-$900 would be my guess to max it out.

$700 to run smoothly on med settings.

$570 to run smoothly on a mix od low-med settings.

Battlefield 2 will run of the following specs:

-Intel Pentium (3.4GHz)
-512 RAM
-80Gb HDD
-Nvidia Geforce 6200 graphics card
-ADSL Connection (This is only for multiplayer games unless played of LAN)

This is what I run BF2 on and it runs fine but I beleive it would run on a 2.4GHz Processor.
As for the price of a computer with these specs it all depends on what country you are in and which brand you want.

I hope this answers your question.

I run it at all high settings with only shading set at medium and I only have 512 ram and a 6200 Geforce graphics card.

to run on high you need 6800GT or greater

and 2GB of ram

and anything greater then amd athlon 64 3200+(2.0_

Well like i said i only have a 6200 geforce and 512 ram and it runs real smooth and on high. So unless I have extra couple of 512 ram i don't know about in my computer....

Anyway that is what i run it on.

That's absurd to say you need a 3200+ to run BF2 on high... Games aren't quite made like their graphics are. Almost all of the same features are on no matter the video options that are selected. I'm going to say a good Athlon XP processor could do everything a processor needed to do in that game to run everything on high.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom