How to know if your cpu is dead ?

Matto29530

Beta member
Pretty much the title I made a thread before thinking it was my graphics card but clearly wasn't as I have upgraded but still getting fps drop.

''I have a nvidia GeForce 750 ti and when I play PuBG only recently I drop frames and when I checked when I'm idle not in a game I'm at 35 but when I get into a game I go all the way up to 77 which is pretty hot ?
What could be causing this ? Should I buy a new one ? Which I don't mind because If it fixes it then it's fine or should I buy a new fan ? Although they all seem to be working ?''

Was the thread I now upgraded to a GTX 1060 from the 750 ti but still havn't solved the issue maybe my CPU is dead?

You can keep to one thread. So you have a 1060 now, but you haven't mentioned any other hardware or anything else specific to your situation. You'll need to provide more information.

You can keep to one thread. So you have a 1060 now, but you haven't mentioned any other hardware or anything else specific to your situation. You'll need to provide more information.

GTX 1060
16gb ram
I5 4960k

Never used to have these problems and now with league I drop my frames to like 40-50 FPS what other information would you like to ?

Run a stress test. Something like Prim95 or AIDA64 would work (or even the free 3dmark stress test) to see what your CPU temps are like. Also need your PSU and what resolution you're trying to play on.

Back
Top Bottom